TGH Aviation is a Part 145 FAA Certified Aircraft Instrument Repair Station, with our headquarters and repair laboratories located in the beautiful Sierra Nevada foothills, at the municipal airport in Auburn, CA.
Since its commencement in 1957, TGH has developed into a diversified aerospace business, capable of repairing a comprehensive mix of aircraft instruments, avionics, and fuel management systems for military, corporate, commercial, and general aviation classes of fixed and rotary wing aircraft
TGH Aviation is an industry leader in the provision of trusted instrument repair/overhaul support in both the commercial sectors and as a Prime Contractor for United States Government agencies such as USAF, Navy, Army, Coast Guard, NASA and NATO.
TGH Aviation is seeking additional qualified component repair technicians to join our current Instrument Repair Lab roster and Technical Staff. Previous experience in the following areas desired:
- Electronics Repair
- Mechanical / Electro-Mechanical Component Repair
- Component Level Troubleshooting
- Component Assembly / Disassembly
- Analog / Digital Instrument Repair
- Understanding and Usage of Technical Data / Maintenance Manuals
- Thorough and Appropriate Documentation of Work Performed
Aside from a stead-fast commitment from our company to provide our employees with precise training and continual opportunities for advancement within the workplace, TGH Aviation also provides:
- Competitive Compensation Packages and Increases
- Desirable Employee Benefits Packages and Options
- Annual Vacation and PTO Programs, financial planning consulting opportunities and employer-matching 401K programs. In addition, TGH Aviation is willing to offer relocation assistance to qualified candidates interested in joining our staff from out of area/state.
If you carry experience, applicable skill-set and are motivated to help TGH continue to provide the most trusted aircraft instrument and component support that the industry has to offer, we would like to speak with you.
Interested candidates please submit resume to Aaron Judd, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call for additional information at 1-800-843-4976.